The creation of the unique inset shelf enables the cupboard housing to be comfortably used by an operative as a workstation giving easy access to the full depth worktop which is ideal for use as a writing surface or for a computer.
The inset shelf is perfect for the storage of box or lever arch files and the slotted doors can be offered with a selection of small parts storage bins which are extremely useful for small parts and components.
The high quality espagnolette locking handle secures the workstation against casual pilferage.
The standard model consists of three inset shelves and a 24mm laminated hardwood work surface which can be located at any convenient height.
- 2000H x 1000W x 540D mm tough, steel housing supplied ready assembled and powder coated in light grey with contrasting blue doors.
- Super capacity 540mm depth – resulting in full 500mm usable internal depth.
- Supplied with 3 unique Store-Rite® inset shelves finished in durable galvanised steel for long service life and a 24mm laminated hardwood work surface.
- Doors are secured with full length espagnolette bars and locked by flush fitting integral locking handle.
- Doors are strengthened and slotted to accept three plastic bin sizes 1 – 3 and the slots can be easily used for other hanging applications such as clothing or long items.
A selection of bin kits and spare shelves, both full depth and inset, are available.