Particularly suitable for Facilities Manager and Janitorial applications.
Features 4 inset shelves to allow the full height of the cupboard to be used for long items such as brooms, vacuum cleaners and power washers with the heavy duty cupboard base for high capacity liquid containers. The 4 shelves can be used for the storage of other small packages and bottles. A set of 20 x no2 Store-Rite® bins can be fitted in either door for the storage of small unpackaged items – the actual layout of the bins to be dictated by the positioning of any long/tall items on the base shelf.
- 2000H x 1000W x 540D mm tough, steel housing supplied ready assembled and powder coated in light grey with contrasting blue doors.
- Super capacity 540mm depth – resulting in full 500mm usable internal depth.
- Full size housing to store long and bulky items.
- Supplied with 4 unique Store-Rite® inset shelves finished in durable galvanised steel for long service life.
- Includes 20x no2 bins, each measuring 75H x 105W x 160D mm.
- Doors are secured with full length espagnolette bars and locked by flush fitting integral locking handle.
- Doors are strengthened and slotted to accept three plastic bin sizes 1 – 3 and the slots can be easily used for other hanging applications such as clothing or long items.
A selection of bin kits and spare shelves, both full depth and inset, are available.