Particularly suitable for Facilities Manager and Janitorial applications.
Features 7 inset shelves to allow the full height of the cupboard to be used for long items such as brushes, vacuum cleaners and power washers whilst preserving 3 shelf levels for packaged and bottled items and 4 shelf levels are equipped with 24x no3 Store-Rite bins size for the efficient storage, identification and selection of small parts. The door panel slots are useful for the location of coats and overall storage.
- 2000H x 1000W x 540D mm tough, steel housing supplied ready assembled and powder coated in light grey with contrasting blue doors.
- Super capacity 540mm depth – resulting in full 500mm usable internal depth.
- Full size housing to store long and bulky items.
- Supplied with 7 unique Store-Rite® inset shelves finished in durable galvanised steel for long service life.
- Includes 24x no3 bins, each measuring 120H x 144W x 235D mm.
- Doors are secured with full length espagnolette bars and locked by flush fitting integral locking handle.
- Doors are strengthened and slotted to accept three plastic bin sizes 1 – 3 and the slots can be easily used for other hanging applications such as clothing or long items.
A selection of bin kits and spare shelves, both full depth and inset, are available.