Hazardous Goods Storage Cabinets are of heavy gauge construction using high quality mild steel that gives extra strength and rigidity to help withstand industrial type environments. These robust cabinets benefit from welded seams to increase stability and to reduce the risk of leakages. They have been designed with an internal non-removeable leak-proof 20 litre base sump. Doors are reinforced with steel door stiffeners to prevent buckling under extreme conditions. Please note that these products are not fire proof.
- 1830H x 610W x 457D mm
- For extra security and strength, these units benefit from three point locking to the door.
- Door incorporates welded semi concealed five knuckle hinges which are riveted to the cabinets frame with steel rivets.
- Three height adjustable perforated shelves.
- Quality chrome locking handle supplied with two keys.
- Cabinets are pre treated and epoxy polyester powder coated to give a durable paint finish.
- Fully compliant with Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002 regulations.
- Features GHS labelling – fully enforceable from June 2015